About Me

My photo
My name is Kim Wilson an I am a Photographer based out of Burnsville, North Carolina. For me, photography started as a hobby which turned into an obsession and now a career. My work is fun and unique with a twist. I specialize in Bridals, weddings, seniors, engagements, families, matnerity, kids and pets.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

On a scale 1-10, I'd say she's an 11

This is my beautiful daughter, Kelsey Wilson. She is a Senior this year, and I am very proud of her and her accomplishments. Just seemed like yesterday that this blonde, blue-eyed little girl looked up at me and would say "oh dosh" she said this when she was in trouble and it stood for "OH MY GOSH". Seems those years just rolled on by, but those have been some good years and treasured ones as well. What ever life has in store for my beautiful baby girl, I know that she will always make the best of every situtation...... And Kelsey this is to you from your mother (ME), just know that the most precious time in our lives, was the day that you excepted the LORD JESUS CHRIST into your heart. I will never forget that night. It was a moment made in HEAVEN. :) and P.S.....I LOVE YOU!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment